Love like family
We seek to be a diverse family committed to warm relationships, tenacious in our love and support for one another.
What does that look like?
- Family means all ages. Brookwood has a place for everyone and the broader the spectrum of age, the more beautiful the friendships! We strive for excellent Student ministries, including our Early Childhood Center.
- We’ve recently launched some new Sunday School classes for college and young adult students. The “YALL” small group meets on Thursday evenings each week. There are adult Bible studies on Sunday mornings and during the week.
- We are excited to be in partnership with several local retirement communities. To keep our homebound members connected, we provide ipads through the Homebound Outreach Project (HOP).
- An important piece of our family is our sister church True Vine in Inglenook.
- In our relationship with True Vine we develop interracial friendships, catching a glimpse of God’s beautiful Kingdom.
- We partner with True Vine for worship, service, and fellowship.
Caring for Others
- Ministries like “Loaves and Fishes” allows us to meet the needs of our church members and friends with both physical and spiritual nourishment. Click to learn more about Loaves & Fishes