Live on mission
We strive to put our faith into action, joining God in his redemptive work in the world.
What does that look like?
We see a sort of threefold vision for what it means to “live on mission”: personal mission, community mission, and global mission.
- Less programmatic, more customizable:
- What are your goals? Where is God leading you?
- How do we develop a Christ-centered plan to meet your goals?
- How can we connect you with mentors and friends to walk alongside you?
- We will be providing various classes for the community. (i.e. Alpha Course - alphausa.org)
- How can we best support our missionaries overseas?
- Monthly missionary zoom call
- Who else might God be calling to serve abroad?
Live on Mission Cohort
Our BBC vision states “We will be formed in Christ to love like family and live on mission.”
- When you think about living on mission, how clearly is it being expressed in your daily life?
- How confident are you that you are living a life on mission?
- What would it look like to have more alignment between God’s story and your story?
You are invited to join Brian and Renee Pitts as they facilitate a 9-month journey of BBC members seeking to explore these ideas together.
The cohort will meet most Wednesday evenings from September through April from 6:30-8:00 p.m.