Formed in Christ
We are all being formed by something. We seek to be a community formed in and by Christ through spiritual practices.
What does that look like?
- We prioritize Bible-based preaching and teaching
- We are constantly praying individually and corporately. As a part of that we will continue various intentional, focused seasons of prayer (i.e. 40 days of prayer leading up to Lent)
- We have a year-long discipleship plan for the church.
- We celebrate the various ways God is present and working at Brookwood and in the world telling our story in worship, small groups, personal conversations and digitally.
- We celebrate personal testimonies and the many ways God’s grace appears to us along the journey.
- We want to develop mechanisms for reflection and change.
- We will create opportunities for laity and clergy to collaborate in a variety of ministerial contexts.